Production Manager – Assembly Department
This position is responsible for the overall performance of the Assembly Department, ensuring that Safety, Quality, Productivity, On-time Delivery and Cost goals are achieved.
The Production Manager – Assembly Department at WET, also serves as the Continuous Improvement Champion of his/her department, making sure that a problem solving culture for continuous improvement is fully established and followed.
What we do at WET!
We create projects that transform the way people experience nature’s elements. Our creations are multi-sensory and we redefine the way people connect with the elements and with each other. We master nature’s magic and with it we create experiences!
Essential Functions and responsibilities
- Ensure his/her department is safe work environment
- Establishes a problem solving culture for continuous improvement
- Develops task and goals for his/her department
- Works closely with the Engineering and Maintenance departments to keep a constant process and equipment improvements to assure optimum quality and productivity
- Manage, develop, and coach production team members
- Stimulate teamwork within his/her department
- Achieve and maintain a world-class on time delivery
- Develop and establish a Visual Factory environment
- Bachelors Degree, Industrial Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 2-5 year’s experience managing a production area
- Lean Manufacturing (TPS) knowledge and experience: Gemba, A3, PDCA, Kaizen, SMED, VSM, etc.
- Proven track record of prior accomplishments
- Ability to motivate and influence others
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, capable for interaction at all levels of the organization
- High energy and keen sense of urgency
- Must be a hands-on leader
A huge THANK YOU, to our fans all-around the world!